- All existing customers invoices are due for payment within 14 days of invoice date and new customers invoices are subject to a 50% deposit with order. All cheques must be made payable to PSM SPORTSWEAR. All products remain the full property of PSM sportswear until such a time as total payment is received from the buyer. If in the event of a third party ordering a proforma invoice will be raised. Returned or represented cheques will be charged at £20.00 per presentation. All prices are exclusive of VAT, which will be charged at the standard rate where applicable. (child sizes exempt, adult sizes VAT applicable)
PAYMENT CAN BE MADE BY: JCB, SWITCH, SOLO, VISA, MAESTRO & ELECTRON
PSM Sportswear will make every effort to hold the prices quoted in this website, but reserve the right to alter prices should market forces dictate.
Claims arising from shortages or damages must be made within seven days of receipt of garments.
Garments manufactured and customised to customer specifications cannot be exchanged or altered after production, genuine faulty garments will be replaced.
The garment block colours shown within our brochure are not an exact colour representation of the fabric material and are for guidance only. PSM cannot guarantee exact colour matches from one order to another as variations occur in manufacturers dye batches.
- Orders for specific samples will be invoiced pro-forma at full price plus carriage.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Delivery schedules will be quoted on date of order. Carriage is charged at cost.
- Orders can only be accepted and put into production after all details are confirmed in writing. Customers must ensure that the details forwarded for size, colours, fabric, style and printing or embroidery are accurate. Garments manufactured and customised to customer specifications cannot be exchanged or altered after production. All orders including repeat orders, must be confirmed in full.
- Garment Care
- PSM take the greatest care to source the highest quality fabrics and materials for garments shown in this catalogue, however, where colours are mixed and garments printed and numbered, incorrect washing can cause damage. To maintain garments in their best condition please adhere strictly to the washing instructions which come with each garment.
All advertising issued by PSM and any descriptions or illustrations contained in PSM Sportswear's brochures are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the goods described in them. They shall not form part of the contract and this is not a sale by sample.