If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact our Privacy Officer by e-mail at [email protected] or by calling 01633 874466
Personal information is collected by PSM Sportswear Ltd with the trading names of PSM, PSM Sportswear, WeLovekit.com or psmsportswear.com of Units 5 & 6 Hill Street Industrial Estate, Cwmbran, NP44 7PG
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your "Data") through:
- the use of enquiry and registration forms
- your purchase of any our products or services
- the provision of your details to us either online or offline.
- The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- Company name
- Company address, phone and fax number
- Home address and phone number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- Payment details such as credit card information
- Date of birth
We may also collect information that we request from you regarding your use of our service or that we collect automatically about your visit to our sites. Please see our Cookies Policy for more details.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- Providing our users with a personalised service
- Processing orders, registrations and enquiries
- Conducting market research surveys
- Allowing users to participate in interactive features of our service, where they choose to do so
- Running competitions, prize draws and promotions
- providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
- sharing your Data with third party organisations who offer products or services which we feel may be of interest to you (if you agree to receive such information)
- contacting you about specific recruitment opportunities if you register search criteria information on our recruitment sites.
- monitoring compliance with our Terms and Conditions and Copyright Policy
See our Cookies Policy for more details.
We may also disclose your information to business partners and to third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf, successors in title to our business or in accordance with a properly executed court order or as otherwise required to do so by law. We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
- to build up marketing profiles
- to aid strategic development
- to manage our relationship with advertisers
- to audit usage of the site.
We use technology on the registration, subscription and manage my account pages of some of our websites, which may record user movements, including page scrolling, mouse clicks and text entered. It will not record financial information such as credit or debit card details. The data we collect in this way helps us to identify usability issues, to improve the assistance and technical support we can provide to users and is also used for aggregated and statistical reporting purposes.
Please note that cookies can’t harm your computer. We don’t store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related products to show you when you’re browsing. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Managing cookies’ information below of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
We’re giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent EU e-Privacy legislation, and to make sure we’re honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window – please note that we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites).
If cookies aren’t enabled on your computer, it will mean that your shopping experience on our website will be limited to browsing and researching; you won’t be able to add products to your basket and buy them.
If you’re not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About’ option
How to check cookies are enabled for PCs
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options
- Click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab, locate the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the ‘Content settings’ button
- Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet options’ , then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
- Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser
- Settings above Medium will disable cookies
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options
- Then select the Privacy icon
- Click on Cookies, then select ‘allow sites to set cookies’
- Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Click on ‘Security’, check the option that says ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’
- Click ‘Save’
How to check cookies are enabled for Macs
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
- Click on ‘Explorer’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Preferences’ options
- Scroll down until you see ‘Cookies’ under Receiving Files
- Select the ‘Never Ask’ option
Safari on OSX
- Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Click on ‘Security’ then ‘Accept cookies’
- Select the ‘Only from site you navigate to’
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Scroll down until you see cookies under ‘Privacy & Security’
- Select ‘Enable cookies for the originating web site only’
- Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Settings’
- Then select ‘Preferences’, select the ‘Advanced’ tab
- Then select ‘Accept cookies’ option
All other browsers
- Please consult your documentation or online help files.
Banner advertising on other websites
This type of advertising is designed to provide you with a selection of products based on what you’re viewing on psmsportswear.com. The adverts may highlight alternative styles and colours as well as products from other categories deemed relevant to your browsing history. The technology behind these adverts is based on cookies. Find out more about cookies, and why and how we use them, via the ‘What are cookies’ section above.
PSM Sportswear Ltd has appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
Credit card details are processed by a secure server
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the PSM Sportswear sites and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way. By agreeing to our transfer of your Data to third party organisations for them to send you details of products and services offered (as detailed above) you are deemed to provide your consent to any transfer of your Data to organisations based outside the European Economic Area.
User Access and Control of Data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact [email protected] visit the “Contact Us” section of our website.
Children Under 14
We do not intentionally collect any information on children under 14 years of age. We will undertake to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has notified us that any such details have been obtained.
Changes to this Policy